CANCELLATIONS AND NOTICES
NOTICE: The Union Hall building will be completely closed and off limits from July 4 thru July 8th.
The floors are getting stripped and refinished which is a multi-day project. During this time there can be no foot traffic in the building. The facilty will re-open Monday July 9. We apologize for any inconvenience.
ELECTION RESULTS - June 16, 2018:
114 ballots cast
- Business Manager / DAVID PELLETIER
- 103 votes - David Pelletier
- 11 votes - Rob Record
- Fitters Exam Board / TRAVIS COOPER
- 88 votes - Travis Cooper
- 22 votes - Alexander King
- 4 voters abstained
The remaining open positions have been filled by unopposed nomination:
- Business Agent: Steve Lachance
- President: Jeff Welch
- Vice President: Rich Lamarre
- Recording Secretary: Dan Coffey
- Inside Guard: Michael Boyle
- Executive Board: Eric Berry & Jesse Torosian
- Finance Board: Kevin Schumacher
- Plumbing Exam Board: Kevin Morse
- Trustee: Rich Lamarre
Next Union Meeting:
Unless otherwise noted here, THERE WILL BE NO UNION MEETING IN JULY OR AUGUST
LU131 Union Meetings are the SECOND Wednesday of each month - 7:00 pm at the union hall
161 Londonderry Turnpike
Hooksett, NH 03106
- Brother Jason Allard (36) passed away September 16, 2018.
To view the obituary, please CLICK HERE.